Wednesday, November 13, 2019

11/13/19


1. There was a large rattle snake in our basement. I kept throwing food down to it, but there were qa couple of small lizards that ate the food before the snake could get it. He finally came up the stairs and was trying to bite my hand. I tried to put a softball in its mouth so he couldn't bite me.

2. I was at a sporting event and stood for the national anthem. Then I realized I had a hat on, so I took it off and put my hand over my heart. I could see the shadow of several people behind me who were still wearing hats.

3. My friend The Hawk was trying to give me a cd player. It was this huge thing in two parts and I told him I  didn't really need it and had enough music to last me a long time.

4. I was in a restaurant in Italy with Jim and Margo. Margo ordered a couple of pizzas which were several yards around! I noticed a coaster on the bar which told the story of a German couple who settled in Napa and were producing some great wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...