Monday, October 28, 2019

10/28/19


1. I was at a seaside town in England with my old mentor John Lapp. My wife kept bugging me to remember some old saying/song. I finally remembered it and sang it in sort of a southern minstrelly way. The verse was: Da river goes up. Da river goes down. Laws da river is deep. The we saw a guy who was blocking the door to a pub and I said we should beat the crap out of him.

2. I was part of a jazz mentoring program and I was a pianist. Our patron suggested I switch to guitar, which I can't play at all. While my wife and I were packing our bags in the hotel room, I mentioned that maybe I should make the switch to drums, since I could probably fake it on drums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...