Saturday, October 26, 2019

10/24/19


1. My cousin Dana was in town visiting. We went down to Lakeshore Dr. and she had a big Cadillac and I had a motorized tricycle. We saw a bald eagle that turned out to be an osprey. Back at our house she mentioned that she wanted to get some exercise, maybe golf. My wife came home from taking her mom for surgery. The doctors opened her up and then didn't do it.

2. I was at work for my last day on the job and my boss was preparing for a big presentation. A big package arrived for me. It was wrapped in brown paper and inside was a clay pot with a meal inside. There was also an instrument that looked like an accordion only it was made of paper. A guy in a turban came in to my office and he was amused.

3. I had lent Kent a history book (on London? NYC?) and when he returned it it was not only full of papers, but he had marked the book up. I told him how dispensed I was and I thought books were sacred.

4. I was in an office and was supposed t take a client out for happy hour at a local bar. Since I quit drinking I was trying to figure out what to order that wouldn't seem so obvious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...