Tuesday, October 22, 2019

10/22/19


1. We were driving around Midtown Detroit east of Woodward and a lot of the roads were flooded. We drove down one street and the water was up to the hood of the car. As we back up, I mentioned that they should have yardstick in the road so people could tell how deep the water was.

2. I was driving a bus down Mack Avenue.  As I turned down Woodward I noticed a bunch of stuffed dummies f black people hanging from telephone lines. They were supposed to be a reminder of lynchings back in the day.

3. I was babysitting a bunch of kids. There were two little boys who were incredibly bratty. I told them to lay down, close their eyes and concentrate on their breathing. I was giving them a lesson in mindfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...