Monday, August 19, 2019

8/19/19


1. We were in a small French village. Our kids were doing to a couple different events and we were going to drive. Someone was coming after us and we squeezed into this impossibly small car and drove off. The road was wet and we zoomed through this absolutely huge puddle next to a river.

2. I had a job near University Rd. and Mack Ave. photographing flowers. A friend, Steve O. was going to take over my job but I didn't really want to give it up. I was supposed to change back into my street clothes but instead of having lockers with our clothes in them, we had to choose from items in a common area. I found an old beat up pair of brown work shoes with missing laces that sort of fit. On the way out of the factory, there was a huge display of stuff we could take for a small donation. It included commemorative medals and a huge pile of world maps. To leave, I had to climb up a small hill covered in ice that led to the cab of a truck. I opened the door to get out and it turns out, the cab was about 20 feet in the air and I had to figure out a way to get down to street level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...