Saturday, August 17, 2019

8/17/19


David Bowie was going to perform this evening and someone said I was in charge of helping him relax and get ready for the show. We went to a pub and I was pushing a kid in a stroller. It fell over and the kid fell out, but he was old enough to climb back in. A bunch of folks were sitting around a table and one of them had bright red hair and lots of bright blue eyeliner. I thought it was Bowie, but when she spoke, I figured out it was a woman. Then I met Bowie and started talking to him. We discussed horror movies and directors at great length. Afterwards, I thought to myself, that conversation wasn't going to help calm him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...