Tuesday, July 9, 2019

7/9/19


1. I was ice dancing and was sort of winging it. My partner and I did an amazing job, considering we were total amateurs. I fell in love with her and after the session, I waited for her outside. People were going to parties and I didn't see her leave. I woke up before I found her.

2. I was in a dorm room with an old friend Linda M. and we were talking about movies. I kept telling her to visit my movie blog. We both brought up our favorite movies of all time.

3. A bunch of us were oceanside on the beach. We were sitting in a large inflatable swimming pool. Some strangers started sitting in the pool, but I didn't mind since we weren't really using it.

4. I was at a car dealership. Everyone including me was talking like Joey Botafucco acting like gangsters. An older gentleman wheeled himself down a hallway. He had a plastic head of a woman next to him that I assumed was modeled after his dead wife. Another older guy picked it up and made fun of it and threw it on the ground. It cracked open and there were various mementos inside of it that spilled out. I felt bad for the guy and pointed out that it probably was a sculpture of his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...