Saturday, July 6, 2019

7/6/19


1. This one only made sense while dreaming. It somehow involved shipping bodies (dead or alive? I'm not sure) away to have some sort of electric current run through them. When they returned to Turkey, they could be put on large black slabs of rock and have some sort of yellow line painted on them.

2. This was a very long and involved dream. We went out to Cranbrook, where we boarded a bus for a field trip to downtown Detroit. Our teacher asked us if we wanted to visit some sort of abandoned store or club, which I've visited in previous dreams. My wife brought a big jug of gin with her so she could make gin & tins. I think we said no and proceeded to the museum, which was much like the Henry Ford Museum, only it was located on the river, in Detroit. It was a narrow building. We visited a couple of the exhibition rooms and then it was time to go. Before I left I ran into a seedy looking guy who wanted to quit drinking and I told him he could call me and I'd give him some information about SMART recovery. The bus was already pulling out and we tried like mad to catch up to it. I hd a wrist phone and was going to use it to call the bus driver. It didn't make sense to ride the bus all the way out to Bloomfield Hills, because then we'd have to drive right back to the east side of Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...