Sunday, July 14, 2019

7/14/19


1. A reoccurring theme in my dreams is my ability to slide around on me feet, without moving any part of my body. I can do it by wiggling my feet, even though it doesn't look like they're moving. I'm in a large public space like Grand Central and I'm doing this across a large expanse of floor. I decide that perhaps I should start doing this as a performance artist. The station starts getting more crowded because it's approaching rush hour and I start bumping into people while sliding across the room.

2. I'm in a rocky area overlooking what looks like my old neighborhood. I'm to feed a bunch of cats who are owned by a cripple who can't make it that day to feed them. Somehow, he left trays of food for them including steaks, whole fish and various vegetables including some kind of spongy looking plant. The cats are all hungry and come to me to be fed. A group of guys show up who intend to take the cats away and they look like they're going to destroy the cats.

3. I'm in a jewelry store and notice the saleswoman is giving out gifts including gift card to potential customers. I tell her I'm looking for  wedding rings (even though we already have them) hoping to get some free stuff. The woman pulls out a package with rings made of pink gold. I tell her I need to call Diana and check on what kind of rings she had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...