Tuesday, June 4, 2019

6/4/19


1. I was in D.C. pushing Alexi around in a wheelchair. He was a Russian hockey player partially paralyzed from the waist down. We went to a party in an apartment building and ran into Pounder, an old friend. Then we were sitting with my Grandma Bruske and I introduced he to Alexi and someone else ( I can't remember who). She wanted to play a board game and I offered to pay the $10.50 it const to play. I gave Jeff a twenty and a fifty-cent piece. It was quite large and Jeff mentioned he would be adding it to his collection. At this point, I sort of regretted giving it to him.

2. My wife and I were dropped off in the sticks of Siberia and were told we had a "boogie". It was either a book or a junker car. We were given a junker to drive that was a shell of a vehicle. My wife followed the guide thinking we were getting a better vehicle.

3. I was at a Red's baseball game with my wife and older daughter. A foul ball landed in a gutter above us and it dropped down just in front of us and someone else caught it. I had a feeling I'd win something at the game and the announcer said an American Express cardholder named Mark Domin just won a prize. My wife mentioned that I should have seen myself on the Jumbotron and I said, "I know what I look like." As we were getting ready to leave my wife said, "I need to take this ten off my head." Apparently it was some sort of headpiece she was wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...