Tuesday, April 9, 2019

4/9/19


1. Someone set up an area outside a kitchen where, after you heat up some food you could participate in a live food blog.  A bunch of us were clowning around for the video camera. I had a large slice of pizza with eggplant parmigiana in the middle of it and was jokingly pretending I was going to fit the entire piece in my mouth. 

2. It was 2 or 3 in the morning and people were at my parents front door collecting for some charity. I yelled at them to beat it.

3. I was trying to screw a spark plug into a lawnmower and the socket wrench was made from an old, brittle log. It kept falling apart as I was using it and I figured if I applied enough pressure to it, it just might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...