Monday, April 8, 2019

4/6/19


A friend had some pizza delivered for dinner. I went into the kitchen and pounded down a beer. As I was pouring a second beer, my wife came in and glared at me. I poured the beer down the drain and rinsed the glass and said, "there, now are you happy?" She stormed upstairs and I could hear her brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. I swore under my breath and she asked me what I said and I repeated it loudly. Part of the dream involved cleaning a silver ring (about four inches wide) over and over again. I had a feeling that every time I was going to go back to sleep, this part of the dream would keep reoccurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...