Sunday, February 24, 2019

2/19/19

Two dreams last night. In the first one, I was a combination of Winston Churchill and viewing a scene of a movie, through the lens of a movie camera. It was in a WW!! aircraft flying a victory lap around the city of London just after the end of the war. The city was a combination of architecture of the time and some more modern buildings mixed in.

In the second dream, I was in the kitchen of the Czar's palace in Russia. My wife was a nanny, preparing a breakfast for the young Czarinas. My wife made a comment that when she served breakfast, they would shout "Yea!" I commented that they would shout, Yippie-eye-oh-cayay!" They started to repeat this in unison, over and over and I thought to myself that I'd created a monster and that I was a bad influence on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...