Tuesday, December 13, 2022

12/4/22

 

I'm checking out the GPYC for a slip. It's $800 a month. There's a waiting list. A black guy gets one. In the dining room he's informed that he has to spend $200 a month on meals. Theres a new pier going in next door. I walk through the club. I'm in a huge room where you wait for your car. There are old tiles on the walls--it's probably going to be repainted. I walk into a big room where Jeff is conducting an auction. There's all sorts of stuff for sale. He gives me a small wooden chair and a kneeler from 1909. 

Joe and I are going to a Star Wars movie. There's a long line for tickets. I take a dump but don't have time to wipe. The theatre is in an outdoor mall and I see a bunch of portapotties. Then I spot Joe--part of the theatre is in a bunch counter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...