Thursday, November 10, 2022

11/10/22

I'm going to be working on the Ford account. I meet with their team in a country club. One guy's last name is Money and I ask him if he's related to Frank Roney and he mentions that he's black so it's unlikely. I invite them over for dinner. Then I'm at home and am supposed to go and pick up Maryann Pilon for some reason. I look up her number in my phone book only water got onto it and I can't read her number. Then the guests start arriving. I offer them wine and they ask for different varietels. I only have a couple bottles of white so I tell them we have what they ant. Out house is pretty messy. Then Diana brings in a small rectangle-shaped cake for an appetizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...