Sunday, March 21, 2021

3/19/21

We're giving out in the country and invite the neighbors over for a party. When we get home, another couple is already there in our kitchen. They brought a bottle of champagne and they've already drunk 1/2 the bottle. The wife says she'll go home and get another bottle. Then a bunch of guests show up and they've loading up their plates with piles of food. 

I get tickets to a Lions game. They're actually asparagus spears--just the tips. I'm riding my bike on 8 Mile Road and run into some guy I tell him about seeing the Lions play at Tiger Stadium. When I get there I go into a room where I'm supposed to watch the game from. It's below the level of the field and there's a window in the upper left corner. All the seats (folding chairs) are on the right side of the room and I tell everyone we should move the chairs to the other side of the room. It's 5 o'clock and the game doesn't start until 7! I have this weird phone which looks like a black brick. It rings and I'm talking to another couple who is having dinner at a fancy restaurant before the game. I wander around town and there are other viewing rooms nowhere near the stadium. Then I'm at the game sitting in the end zone. The stadium looks like Tartar Field and the team is wearing white jerseys an no pads. I figure out it must be the third stringers playing. The place is almost empty. I end up at some event that's a team-building exercise. It involves taking a big telephone pole made of styrofoam and putting it in a hole in the ground. I hold it in place ce and tell the people to fill it in with dirt. 

We're having a meal out on our patio. I bring out a plate of food and it's sizzling hot. I place it on the table and Hannah grabs a french fry and starts eating. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...