Friday, December 11, 2020

12/9/20

I'm supposed to play second base for the Tigers for just one game. I'm really nervous because I haven't played baseball in years. In the cafeteria, someone hands me a strap. I ask what is it for and am told it's part of my batting helmet. Then the game is called because of rain and I'm off the hook. 

I'm driving around near the DIA looking for a parking spot. Pat Metheny is going to play an outdoor concert. I somehow lose the car and go to the concert. It's on the riverfront and is so crowded we have to go to a smaller stage to hear someone else play. Then we're at Wendy Moy's house and Joe mentions that she hasn't washed her face in several years. When she comes over and sits near me I get up and go into the kitchen to avoid her. Jenny Czjaka is dating Paul from down the street and they're both at the party. 

I'm in a sports car with Brad the Private Eye and he drives the car off a dock into the water. It's shallow and I plash water at his girlfriend. Then we're siting around having dinner. They run out of wine and Joe asks me if I want to split a bottle of champagne. 

I'm at a party with Andy and Deb. Andy's either really high or drunk and he keeps leaning on women. As we're leaving I describe a pumpkin pie I had from Sister Pie. It had Manchego cheese on it and sriracha sauce in it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...