Sunday, December 13, 2020

12/13/20

On a lunch break at school, I decide to go climb a mountain. The view of the mountain is spectacular, depending on which way the fog is blowing. I/we visit a rich kids parents mansion. Out in the garden I accidentally knock over an ancient column. A bunch of pieces are knocked off and I'm gong to throw them in the garden but the kid tells me his dad will find out and I should put them in my pocket and dispose of them later. We go inside to meet his parents. His dad is a total snob and won't shake my hand and pretty much ignores me. The mom has a space-age hairdo that has some fiberglass strands laced into it. I end up back in the hallway of the school--it's a small elementary school--and as usual, class has already started and I'm trying to figure out what class I'm in. 

We're on vacation in Ireland and drive up to a B&B on the coast. I park on a hill and make sure to put on the parking brake. There's a beautiful view of the sea and an island can be seen in the distance. Coach and Caren were supposed to join us but bailed. we're going to call them and tell them to come. Andy and I walk into a small ad agency run by three or four younger kids. The walls have small posters of various French Canadian bands. I tell them about how at the Detroit Festival of the Arts, they featured at least one Quebecois band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...