Wednesday, February 26, 2020

2/25/20


I'm on an open-air bus with a bunch of my daughter's friends, who are in town for her wedding. We're on the west side of the city and cross over a long bridge, which spans a wide river separating the east and west side of the city (which doesn't exist in real life). Someone suggests I give an tour and tell everyone about the history of the city. I do so but am interrupted by my daughter's friend L, who starts talking about what a crappy childhood she had and what a jerk her dad was. Someone tells her it's inappropriate, so she apologizes, and I continue telling about the history of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...