Sunday, December 15, 2019

12/15/19


1. This dream involved a long discussion about what colors of paint to use inside someone's mansion. We were discussing the hall and the various rooms.

2. I was on Lakeshore Drive on the shore of Lake St. Clair. Someone was asking me if I knew how to snag salmon. I was about to start fishing when the dream shifted to our friend Amy's house. I had to go to the bathroom and went into her bedroom, where she had a toilet. I peed very carefully, making sure not to pee on the seat. I jerked awake and had to pee in real life.

3. I was part of a space mission. The ship left from Venice. We landed either on a small planet or a space station that looked a lot like one of the canals of Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...