Tuesday, December 3, 2019

12/1/19


This is one of those long, involved dreams. It starts out with me and my older daughter hanging out at her friend Meagans house. We[re having a conversation about developing film and how it's so retro but cool. And we can do it at an adult ed class at South high school. Then I'm riding my bike with Dave from our old party group. We're near "The Hill" in GPF and talking about old movies. I go on at length about Werner Herzog. The dream evolves into me riding with a woman about my age, with long, pretty blond hair. We end up at her house where we talk with her mother. She mentions a restaurant called Velstini's, which I think was supposed to be in Windsor. I can see her dad in another room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...