Friday, May 17, 2019

5/17/19


1. We were in a building and then proceeded into another wing of the building where it was an alternate reality. Then we were outdoors and there was a huge snake that was hibernating. We sprayed it with water to wake it up and return to the alternate reality. Then an old woman drove by in a food truck. She was a young beautiful woman in the alternate world.

2. We were out in the country attending an event of some sort. Some of our nephews were leaving and were going to drive one of the two vehicles of ours. I noticed Zander, who I hadn't seen at the event. Some animal was bothering a large rabbit that was tied up out in the yard. There were hundreds of dead salmon scattered about and I noticed one of them was alive and eating one of the dead fish. I commented that I didn't know salmon were carnivorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...