Tuesday, May 14, 2019

5/13/19


1. I was in an alley in Hamtramck and my junker car had a flat tire. I removed it and was wondering where I could take it to have it repaired. An Arabic man walked by and I asked him. He didn't speak English and the only words of his I could pick out were "Miller Garage" and he pointed out the direction. I noticed the other rear tire was completely wrapped with duck tape to keep it from leaking and I decided to have that one repaired as well.

2. We were eating dinner and my oldest daughter stopped by with some of her friends. They helped themselves to some of the food which was on the counter in the kitchen.

3. I was looking at homes in Brooklyn with our realtor friend Randy. We were walking through a home that was in terrible condition, with paint peeling off the walls and junk everywhere. The owner was there. I was shocked to find out it was on the market for over a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...